WHAT ARE THE 3 BIGGEST INHIBITORS OF SUCCESS?
As CEOs, Directors and/or business owners, it is vitally important to know what are the most critical factors that determine success, whether in leadership, business or both.
However, as important is to know what can derail that success. Why is knowing this important? So that you can know what to look out for, and possibly avoid a problem before it negatively affects your leadership ability or your bottom line.
Here are the 3 biggest inhibitors of success:
- Fear of failure
- Lack of support
- Lack of knowledge
Each of these has the potential to derail your best efforts to be successful. Unfortunately, many business owners don't have the self-awareness to identify any, or all of the above as a problem for them, often until it's too late.
If you want to learn how to overcome these inhibitors of success, and flow freely towards achieving the outcomes you want, join me for a free Business Breakthrough coaching session. During the session, I will help you to:
- Uncover hidden challenges, such as the fear of failure, self-doubt or lack of confidence, that may be sabotaging your success
- Identify relevant skills/knowledge that you can learn without having to spend years doing a degree or qualification
- Create a step by step plan to give you the confidence and support you need to stay focused and on track
If this sounds valuable to you, reply to this email, or contact me on any of the details below, and I’ll provide you with details on how to book a session with me.
I specialize in helping Business Executives to prioritize their focus, so that they can make more money while working fewer hours.
Contact me for a FREE coaching call, where we will work together to:
- Clarify your vision and direction
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your results
- Create a simple step-by-step action plan that you can start NOW
Prof Theodore Petrus
Executive Coach for Business Executives, CEOs and Directors
Phone/WhatsApp/Skype: +27 722 843 156
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/theodore.petrus