Look out for the following in the first term of Parliament 2021:
- 11 February at 19h00 – The State of the Nation Address (SONA) delivered at the opening of Parliament by HE President Ramaphosa.
- 16 and 17 February - the debate on the State of the Nation Address.
- 18 February – Reply by the President to the debate on the State of the Nation Address.
- 24 February 2021 – The Budget Speech delivered by Finance Minister Mboweni.
- February and March - A series of Mini Plenaries. – (dates to be determined)
- March - Questions to the President and to the Deputy President in the National Assembly (NA) AND THE National Council of Provinces (NCOP) (dates to be determined)