HOW DO YOU MOTIVATE YOURSELF FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS IN 2021?
For many business owners/entrepreneurs, 2020 was a tough year. For many South African business owners, the current adjusted Level 3 lockdown is just more of the same. But this is crucial: As a business owner you must be able to motivate yourself to achieve your business goals in this new year.
Unfortunately, many business owners are feeling anything but motivated. Here are a few strategies you can employ to get your mindset right and set you on the path to achieving business success:
- Learn from the lessons of 2020
- Re-adjust your vision for ultimate business success
- Create a daily mental routine that you can follow consistently, where you visualize your success
- Get the coaching support you need to help keep you accountable and on track
- Start with identifying and achieving the small goals to build momentum, and gradually build up to the bigger goals
- Most importantly, stop paying too much attention to the mainstream media, and rather focus on watching/listening to/reading content that will be constructive and productive for you and your business
With this I wish all of you a successful and prosperous 2021. I look forward to engaging with you again during the year.
Prof Theodore Petrus
Business Coach for Female Business Owners
Academic Coach for Non-Academic Working Professionals
Executive and Leadership Coach
Personal, Academic and Business Success Speaker
Phone/WhatsApp/Skype: +27 722 843 156
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/theodore.petrus