Dignity Through Infrastructure - ASLA
ASLA is a professional supplier of fixed infrastructure design and construction solutions and have been in the business of giving the People of South Africa Dignity Through Infrastructure for over 47 years.
ASLA delivers services in two broadly defined service areas, Planning & Engineering Services and Construction Services. These are provided as a comprehensive and fully complementary solution.
The ASLA product offering includes the following:
- Housing Design and Construction: Subsidy Housing Development, Social Housing, Agri Villages, GAP Housing and Housing through the Finance Linked Individual Subsidy Programme (FLISP). These projects are designed and constructed using conventional construction as well as a variety of Alternative Building Technologies (ABT’s).
- Development: Special Projects, Residential property, Commercial property, Asset Management, Housing, Industrial and Retail
Infrastructure on a Design & Construct or Construct only basis:
- Earthworks, Roads Construction
- Construction of bulk and reticulation pipelines for Water, Waste Water, Stormwater
- Repair and rehabilitation of fixed infrastructure.
- Construction of Reinforced Concrete Structures such as Water and Wastewater treatment plants, Reservoirs, Culverts and small bridges, Pump stations and Small concrete frame structures
ASLA is unique, being able to provide these services in a fully wrapped, turnkey package.
The ASLA philosophy
ASLA designs the homes we construct in such a manner that we are able to maximise employment of members of the local communities within which we construct our projects. In this manner, we achieve project execution and positive, dignified social impact.
As a privately owned and managed enterprise, ASLA prides itself on the relationship with employees who have a culture of long and dedicated service. The top management team collectively brings more than 600 years’ worth of construction experience to the table.
ASLA leadership relate strongly to the ASLA field teams because they understand construction and have grown up in construction, on-site. This offers our clients the prerequisite experience on which they may rely on to deliver projects as promised.
The ASLA journey in construction has taken them through the construction of residential and bulk infrastructure in most towns in the Western Cape and, since 1995 have contributed to the Human Settlements program by designing and constructing in excess of60 000 affordable homes giving Dignity Through Infrastructure to all of the communities they have had the privilege to serve .
ASLA operates in the Western, Northern, and Eastern Cape provinces of South Africa and have offices in Strand in Cape Town and in George.
ASLA is a Level 1 contributor to B-BBEE
Why not contact us to discuss any project you are planning or advice you may need. We will gladly assist to translate your dreams into action.
You are welcome to contact us at:
25 Jan Conradie Street
ASLA Park, Strand, Cape Town, 7140
P.O Box 118, Gordons Bay, 7151
Tel: 021 845 8335
Please visit us at our website at www.asla.co.za or, look for us on LinkedIn or Facebook.